Hey Mug Swappers! What’s your favourite cuppa? Long Black, Flat White, Moccachino?
Or are you more of a garden variety Gregg’s Instant or Gumboot sort of person?
Am stoked to be part of Lisi’s #NZMugSwap2013. This is my first blogger swap.
I’ve seen lots of crafty type swaps, but that’s not really my cuppa tea
(bad puns are more my style!)
With this in mind, here are some of my random thoughts on the consumption of hot beverages:
- Real, homemade Chai is divine!
- Cappuccino’s are a breakfast drink, best consumed in the morning
- Wishing I had splurged for a Hot Chocolate in Torino!
- I love herbal teas, but don’t really understand some of these fruity “herbal” mixed teas: umm “Strawberry Pavlova”???
- Coffee drinkers/coworkers should be mindful of their breath (ex-boss’ wife had the foulest coffee breath)
- Hot drinks in glasses: overdone trend, or did someone forget to do the dishes?
- Afternoon Tea can be simple or Fancy. If going the fancy route, have fun & dress for the occasion
- You do realize that instant coffee is basically a laxative. I will make it for you if I must, but will be muttering “eww, toxic sludge” under my breath
- A coffee grinder at 5:30am is not an ideal alarm clock. Especially if hubby is extra chipper.
To my #NZMugSwap Buddy: The brown bag has your mug. I was silly & didn’t hide the beans from 2 Baron’s craving a caffeine hit. Meltdown avoided…for now 🙂 No worries, it just means I get another visit to my fave CHCH coffee shop the Addington Coffee Coop (the owner/manager gives the best customer service!) The way I see it everybody wins!